Saturday, November 05, 2005

 
Highlights from this week:

1) Taking Megan and Lauren (my two neices, 3 and 1 years old respectively) to an indoor play park/maze in Bracknell this morning, what was fun was that me and my sister had to supervise the kids in the maze, which basically meant we crawled, slid and dived around the maze with the kids as well, took me right back to my childhood. It did make me realise i'm getting old though, as I looked around and realised a lot of the parents were my age...it's wierd everyone is settling down, buying houses, getting married having kids etc, and there's me more than ever up for travelling and living a random life.

2) Having a mamouth 6 hour practice session for the healing conference in Reading next week. (By the way if anyone is in that area, it's next thurs-sat at the loddon valley leisure centre 730pm) The best thing about the practice was that the musicians were up for messing about as well, so in bosh style we broke into funk, jazz, psychadelic riffs in between doing worship songs. Church music can be very musically restrictive sometimes so it's good to have a bit of fun along the way.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?